SENIOR / INTERMEDIATE BACKEND DEVELOPER
Saguenay (Québec) or Home Office (Canada or Worldwide)
Our mission? To save lives!
As a senior backend developer, you will work as a member of the development team to offer high-performance and cutting-edge software, with the aim of making it the best tool on the market!
A team of #techenthusiasts; a SaaS product based on the latest technologies; a corporate culture oriented towards happiness, excellence, respect for the environment and collaboration; and a professional development program that promotes empowerment are just a few perks that CONFORMiT offers you to take your career to the next level.
With CONFORMiT, evolve in an 360° Agile environment with a company whose mission is to save lives!
Tasks and responsibilities
- You contribute to the design and development of new functionalities for CONFORMiT’s SaaS platform
- You participate in the selection of architectural and technological solutions required for functionalities
- You research and design new solutions, prioritizing Open Source technologies
- You develop and maintain automated tests (unit, functional, end-to-end, etc.) in a continuous integration and deployment context (CI / CD) and GitOps
- You participate in the documentation of business rules, APIs and architectures
- You contribute to the improvement of the current Agile processes
- You participate in the analysis and Design Thinking of functionalities
- You are meticulous in code review
- You collaborate with different teams and you disseminate the acquired knowledge
- At least 7 years of experience in object-oriented languages, including 5 years in C#
- 3 years of experience in the construction of API REST
- Control of unit tests
- Knowledge of SOLID and TDD principles
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of the Scrum Framework
- Proactive in problem solving: leave a code in a better state after your visit is a reflex!
- Passionate and skillful in learning new languages and programming paradigms
- Connaissance de Docker
- Professional level in English and French (written and spoken)
At CONFORMiT you have also :
Flexible working hours & home office
Choice of your own working tools
Minimum of 20 vacation days since the first year
Simplified pension plan & group insurance program
Social active club (events, drinks, team buildings…)
Lunch break sports sessions
Personal programs of skills development
A salary based on your talent