QA SOFTWARE TESTER
Saguenay, Québec or Home Office
Our mission? To save lives!
Our mission? To save lives! A team of people passionate about new technologies, a corporate culture oriented towards happiness, excellence and collaboration, an individual development program: that's all you'll find in the CONFORMiT Team, and even more!
As a QA Software Tester, ou will be responsible for maintaining and expanding our testing processes. You will design and execute manual and automated tests. You will be responsible for the quality of the software and will validate the functionality before delivery. You will work in conjunction with one of our teams to offer a high-performance, cutting-edge software, with the goal of making it the best tool on the market!
At CONFORMiT, we are #digitalEHS! Participate in our mission to save lives and live a corporate experience where you will be at the heart of the fusion between new technologies and health, safety & environment.
Working at CONFORMiT means : Living the ’Agility 360º and leading change ; Maximizing happiness ; Explode your creativity ; Surpassing yourself
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Define, implement, and update the testing strategy
- Configure, use, and manage test environments and test data
- Develop automated tests (non-regression, integration and performance tests)
- Plan the manual and automated tests to be performed in the upcoming sprints (Shift-Left)
- Check their results, verify compliance with acceptance criteria
- Proactively monitor and improve quality assurance standards and document them
- Find, report and document bugs and errors
- College degree in computer science or experience in quality assurance
- Experience with test automation and management tools such as Selenium, Cucumber/Gherkin, JMeter, Locust or equivalent
- Mandatory bilingualism
- Good knowledge of SQL and object-oriented programming
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in Agile testing strategies and Shift-Left approaches
- Knowledge of Vuejs and .Net core
- Experience in occupational health and safety
- Professional level of English (written and spoken)
At CONFORMiT you have also :
Flexible working hours & home office
Choice of your own working tools
Minimum of 20 vacation days since the first year
NERF battles !
Social active club (events, drinks, team buildings…)
Lunch break sports sessions
Personal programs of skills development
A salary based on your talent