Evolving in a context of enterprise growth, the software developer works with the development team to offer a powerful and cutting-edge software, with the aim of making CONFORMiT the best system on the market.
Workplace - Saguenay or Longueuil
A team of new technologies enthusiasts, a creativity committee to encourage innovation, a fun-oriented corporate culture, an individual development program: this is all that CONFORMiT offers to its development team!
Evolving in a context of enterprise growth, the software developer works within the development team to offer a powerful and cutting-edge software, with the aim of making it the best tool on the market! The role of the developer is to participate in the analysis and design of new functions / applications related to CONFORMiT software and to maintain those already in place. LET'S TALK ABOUT AGILE.
Description of Tasks and Responsibilities
Ensure the development of CONFORMiT software
- Design, develop and integrate high quality software solutions.
- Touch several phases of software development: back-end, front-end, architecture, analysis and testing.
- Participate with team members in evaluating the development of new functionalities.
- Collaborate closely with analysts and product owner.
- Work with a highly skilled development team and business experts.
- Investigate anomalies and perform code reviews.
- Innovate and face challenges.
- Participate in the various construction and maintenance work required in the Agile Scrum development mode.
- University degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts.
- Experience with Web technologies, WebServices (REST) and Cloud development
- Good knowledge of French and English.
- Innovative and passionate
- Conscientious and organized.
- Autonomous and excellent developer (intermediate or senior)
- Love teamwork.
- Ready to improve yourself with support from your team.
- Happy in a constantly changing environment.
- Experience with Xamarin.
- Experience with Jira and Confluence from Atlassian.