Reporting to the sales leader, the sales manager develops a portfolio of clients and prospects in order to sell CONFORMiT software for Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) management.
Workplace - Canada or USA (Home Office)
With a strategic position in the organization, the sales manager must ensure the maximum profitability and growth of the company, in line with its values and vision. The sales manager will work in Home Office and can be installed anywhere in Canada or in the United States.
Description of Specific Tasks
- Identify and document sales strategy to develop & capture targeted markets to meet revenue objectives.
- Develop a portfolio of clients and prospects composed of medium and large accounts.
- Recruit, seek, qualify and sign new clients primarily in Eastern Canada as well as Northeast USA.
- Develop and maintain good business relationships, necessary for sales success.
- Identify potential business partners to promote business offerings.
- Recruit, seek qualify and sign new upsell opportunities at assigned existing clients.
- In addition to populate and utilize company’s CRM, manage & monitor pipeline.
- Effectively follows the sales process implemented by CONFORMiT and the account management plan.
- Head, coordinate, develop with various team collaborators business proposals to existing & potential clients.
- Participate at weekly sales meetings.
Participate in business strategies
- Participate in the development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies with our experts.
- Develop a competition intelligence database; their strategies, activities and prices.
- Develop a solid knowledge of the industry and trends in EHS.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in a sales position.
- Strong experience in customer relationship management.
- Be prepared to travel to Ontario and the United States.
- English spoken and written.
- Experience in manufacturing or industrial sectors an asset.
- Good understanding of the strategic sale of enterprise software.
- Results oriented person. Team player with great business networking abilities.
- Have worked remotely and is able to communicate well issues relating to opportunities.
- Person who demonstrates an ability to interact and cooperate with all departments and employees of the company.
- Able to establish complex sales strategies in large corporations.