Environmental compliance is an area subject to a variety of standards, regulations and legislation at the municipal, national and international levels. Effective air emissions management (halocarbon, GHG) by use of EHS software helps control, reduce and eliminate the risk of accidents and incidents that could contribute to depletion of ozone layer and climatic changes.
Air emissions management will enable you to
- Manage the equipment subject to laws and regulations on air emissions.
- Receive notifications on the required sealing tests.
- Audit human activities to ensure legal compliance.
- Document the preventive measures and record the interventions.
- Document the intervention plans to be implemented when an incident is declared.
- Operationalize environment management and educate the workers daily.