Project Manager and Implementation Specialist
The Project manager and implementation specialist ensures an exceptional experience for companies implementing the CONFORMiT business solution to manage their environment, health and safety.
Workplace : Montreal Area - Home Office
A team of new technology enthusiasts, a creativity committee to encourage innovation, fun-oriented corporate culture, an individual development program: that’s what you will find in the CONFORMiT Team!
The Project Manager and Implementation specialist provides an exceptional experience for companies that implement the CONFORMiT business solution to manage their EHS. He assists the client in the implementation and integration of CONFORMiT software, in the training of the solution and in the organizational changes that result.
Description of tasks and responsibilities
- Manage the implementation projects of the CONFORMiT software (IT integration, EHS professional services, change management, etc.) with the aim of making a success with every new implementation of the CONFORMiT software.
- Define and manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Advising Operations and EHS Managers at our clients.
- Ensure proper execution of configurations, settings, tests and deliveries of the solution.
- Provide clients with resources for change management in their organization.
- Provide training and coaching to CONFORMIT clients on the software.
Customer relationship management
- Developing business relationships with customers in order to ensure their success.
- Doing rigorous follow-up with customers over the long term in order to meet their need with CONFORMiT solutions.
- 3-5 years experience in a role related to project management.
- College or university degree in a technical field (electrical, mechanical, industrial) an asset OR good knowledge of health & safety principles.
- Knowledge of industrial environments.
- IT knowledge (software configuration, databases, networks, etc.)
- Bilingual in English and French is essential.
- Have a valid driver's license and a car.
- Hold a valid Canadian passport.
- The position requires frequent travel within and outside Quebec.
- Be independent and rigorous.
- Loving teamwork.
- Be comfortable with the pressure and the unexpected.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.