EHS IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT
Our mission? Saving lives!
As a EHS Implementation Consultant, your main role will be to ensure an exceptional experience for companies implementing CONFORMiT business solution to manage their health, safety and environnement, and accompagnies the client in the training on the CONFORMiT software and in the resulting organizational changes.
A team of #techenthusiasts; a SaaS product based on the latest technologies; a corporate culture oriented towards happiness, excellence, respect for the environment and collaboration; and a professional development program that promotes empowerment are just a few perks that CONFORMiT offers you to take your career to the next level.
With CONFORMiT, evolve in an 360° Agile environment with a company whose mission is to save lives!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Manage the implementation projects of the CONFORMiT software (IT integration, EHS professional services, change management, etc.) with the aim of making a success with every new implementation of the CONFORMiT software.
- Define and manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Advising Operations and EHS Managers at our clients.
- Ensure proper execution of configurations, settings, tests and deliveries of the solution.
- Provide clients with resources for change management in their organization.
- Provide training and coaching to CONFORMIT clients on the software.
- Developing business relationships with customers in order to ensure their success.
- Doing rigorous follow-up with customers over the long term in order to meet their need with CONFORMiT solutions..
- 1-3 years experience in a role related to project management.
- College or university degree in a technical field (electrical, mechanical, industrial) an asset OR good knowledge of health & safety principles.
- Knowledge of industrial environments.
- IT knowledge (software configuration, databases, networks, etc.)
- Bilingual in English and French is essential.
- Have a valid driver's license and a car.
- Hold a valid passport.
- The position requires frequent travel within and outside Quebec.
Flexible working hours & home office
Choice of your own working tools
Minimum of 20 vacation days since the first year
Simplified pension plan & group insurance program
Social active club (events, drinks, team buildings…)
Lunch break sports sessions
Personal programs of skills development
A salary based on your talent