CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER (CMO)
We are looking for an experienced Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to oversee all marketing operations of CONFORMiT and develop its marketing strategy and vision.
Workplace - North America (Home Office)
A team of new technologies enthusiasts, a creativity committee to encourage innovation, a fun-oriented corporate culture, an individual development program: that's all you'll find in CONFORMiT Team!
HOW WILL YOU CONTRIBUTE TO THE SUCCESS OF THE COMPANY?
*By “listening” to the trends of the market and directing the market research efforts of CONFORMiT
*By liaising with other departments to guide a unified approach to meet market demands
*By defining marketing strategies to support the CONFORMiT’s overall strategies and objectives
We are looking for an experienced Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) to oversee all marketing operations of CONFORMiT and develop its marketing strategy and vision. You will be in charge of a team of enthusiastic marketing professionals and will direct our marketing efforts towards great success.
An excellent CMO is passionate for his profession and has great knowledge for all things marketing (traditional and digital). He can balance a practical mindset with a creative business acumen for B2B SaaS growth and lead people through complex marketing and sales operations. Your goal is to ensure the company’s marketing efforts are successful in helping it outperform competition.
What Will Be Your Responsibilities
- “Listen”, analyze and share the trends of the market and direct the market research efforts of the company
- Coordinate with other departments to guide a unified approach to meet market demands
- Participate to overall business strategy by demonstrating deep understanding of ideal customer profile, customer pains, value proposition fit and unfair advantages.
- Define marketing strategies that support the company’s overall strategies and objectives to acquire, monetize and retain users and customers.
- Develop a feasible marketing plan and oversee its day-to-day implementation
- Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “voice”
- Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, commercial events, PR and other marketing efforts across channels (digital, press etc.)
- Build a highly efficient team of marketing professionals
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships
What You Need To Have
- Proven experience as chief marketing officer or similar role
- Ability to navigate in an agile organization and influence leaders and collaborators
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion, digital etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
- Understanding of different business disciplines (software development, finance etc.)
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field; MSc/MA will be a plus.