Management of work at heights involves controlling or eliminating the risk of falls at work at altitude. Proper management can eliminate risks at the source and provide the tools and equipment necessary to reduce the risk of workplace accidents for effective safety solutions.
Work at heights management will enable you to
- Prepare an inventory of regular cases of work at heights.
- Standardize the preventive measures to be introduced.
- Provide the right work and safety equipment to be used.
- Audit work at heights.
- Ensure that documents are updated and validated by the appropriate people.
- Know in real time what is being done.
- Ensure that people properly are trained.