Environmental compliance is an area subject to a variety of standards, regulations and legislation at the municipal, national and international levels. Effective wastewater management through EHS software enables organizations to control, reduce and eliminate the risk of accidents and incidents that could contribute to the contamination of water bodies and soil, not to mention the negative perception of the public and authorities.
Wastewater management enables to
- Analyze environmental risks.
- Audit human activities to ensure compliance.
- Document the preventive measures and record the interventions.
- Manage potential situations of contamination and spillage.
- Operationalize environment management and educate the workers daily.