MANAGE PROCEDURES IN A COMPLIANT AND OPTIMAL WAY
Policies and procedures are developed in order to document different practices related to training and equipment management or simply related to different work procedures. Usually, such procedures are meant to meet regulatory requirements and / or to aid research for optimisation of processes.
These procedures are omnipresent in the operational level of health, safety and environment management. Work safety procedures, rescue procedures, health and hygiene procedures, waste water treatment procedures and lockout procedures are a few examples
Why implement procedures?
As far as health, safety and environment are concerned, procedures help to:
- Identify risks and provide means of prevention.
- Standardise the use and maintenance of equipment and machines.
- Standardise and harmonise employee training with appropriate procedures that are safe and compliant.
- Reduce the risk of injuries.
- Remain compliant with different regulations.
What are the steps for the implementation of procedures
The formulation and updating of procedures is a continuous process. A procedure is never frozen in time, it is generally reviewed periodically. The following are the implementation steps:
- Analyse risks
- Identify machines and human interaction
- Identify the procedure for multiple actors and domains
- Group together similar elements in order to digitalise the information
Request a demo
Better manage your EHS procedures!
Opt for a computerized solution for managing your EHS procedures, hurry and ask for a personalized demonstration by experts who know your daily requirements.
The computerized management of procedures consists of organizing the information in a manner that is logical, efficient and complies with current laws and regulations.
While ensuring the management of different types of procedures, CONFORMiT guarantees efficiency in your strategic risk management plan and better management of your EHS programs implemented with the help of the software..Features developed in order to meet everyday challenges.
Management of types and models of procedures
Managing the workflow of a procedure with respect to the EHS domain and to create procedural models in order to save time.
Management of the development of procedures
Creating procedures according to a coherent order while ensuring data integrity and traceability.
Management of the validation process
Undertaking the validation of procedures according to the type of procedures, standards in force and users’ rights.
Record of usage of procedures
To know and track the usage data of procedures.
Quickly visualize the performance of your teams and track the progress of the status of approval and the usage of different procedures in real time.
Possibility of having a backup system that allows to have permanent access to procedures in the PDF format.
Thanks to the CONFORMiT architecture, you can make the most of the advantages of a solution that ensures 100% adaptability to your environment on a day-to-day basis.
" Enjoy the benefits of mobility in procedures management"
Online and Offline modes
iOS and Android portability
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE MANAGEMENT OF PROCEDURES
- CONFORMiT Team is proud to present Version 8 of its Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) management software. This improved version...
- There are various elements to be put in place to ensure the global management of entry into confined spaces in an organization. This non-exhaustive list of elements to be implemented...
- The major normative principles are all based on the Plan-Do-Check-Act formula and a project to implement a lockout management system is no exception. However, these aspects are in fact only a few facets of an overall lockout management.