Management of confined spaces involves reducing the risk of accidents in a place not designed to be occupied by people, which have limited means of entry or exit and may present risks. Effective management of entries in a confined space is a key component of operational efficiency and helps reduce the risk of accidents in hazardous environments.
CONFORMiT will enable you to
- Standardize the preventive measures to be implemented.
- Provide the right work and safety equipment to be used.
- Control access through a strict process.
- Test rescue plans.
- Manage the entry/exit of the different responders.
- Ensure that documents are updated and validated by the appropriate people.
- Real time awareness of work being done in confined spaces.
- Ensure that the people working in confined spaces are trained.