MARKETING AUTOMATION SPECIALIST
Our mission? To save lives!
Are you looking for your challenging career? Do you have a passion for marketing & growth tactics? We are looking for you! CONFORMiT is a company driven to save lives and enhance safety performance in global organizations. We are looking for our martech leader, to take the helm and guide us to success.
You will be in charge of using technology, data and empathy to deliver good news and added-value content to our ideal customer profiles. You know how to measure success and you are not scared by steep learning curves.
At CONFORMiT, we are #digitalEHS! Participate in our mission to save lives and live a corporate experience where you will be at the heart of the fusion between new technologies and health, safety & environment.
Working at CONFORMiT means : Living the ’Agility 360º and leading change ; Maximizing happiness ; Explode your creativity ; Surpassing yourself
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Develop, maintain and contribute to data governance practices including cleansing database so that records sync according between systems
- Perform campaign execution tasks including creation of nurture programs/emails/landing pages/templates, web form templates and A/B testings.
- Advise and document best practices in regard to marketing automation capabilities, testing, and projected results
- Work with key stakeholders to guide, design and execute automated marketing campaigns and programs such as outbound, inbound, nurturing & event-based campaigns
- Participate on market modelling efforts by designing tests and analyzing data to suggest growth opportunities
- Participate to overall business strategy by demonstrating deep understanding of ideal customer profile, customer pains, value proposition fit and unfair advantages
- Identify the latest trends in marketing
- Collaborate with product team, practice leaders and sales to develop strategies and tactics to boost the company’s reputation and drive qualified traffic to achieve growth objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent
- Familiar with CRM and/or automation tools and their integration points and business values
- Ability to balance autonomy and teamwork
- Demonstrate resourcefulness, motivation and initiative
- Strong attention to details
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing / growth
- Basic knowledge of html and/or web design
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED :
- Experience in EHS, Operational excellence, Occupational Safety and/or Industrial settings
- Experience with ZOHO One
- Experience in the B2B SaaS business
At CONFORMiT you have also :
Flexible working hours & home office
Choice of your own working tools
Minimum of 20 vacation days since the first year
NERF battles !
Social active club (events, drinks, team buildings…)
Lunch break sports sessions
Personal programs of skills development
A salary based on your talent