The management of hazardous and non-hazardous waste is an area subject to a variety of standards, regulations and legislation at the municipal, national and international levels. Effective waste management can control, reduce and eliminate the risk of accidents and incidents that could endanger the health and safety of individuals and contribute to the contamination of water, soil or the atmosphere.
CONFORMiT will enable you to
- Audit human activities to ensure legal compliance.
- Manage the equipment subject to laws and regulations on waste management.
- Analyze environmental risks.
- Document the preventive measures and record the interventions.
- Manage potential situations of contamination.
- Develop a management plan of waste reduction.
- Ensure rigorous monitoring of programs and objectives.
- Operationalize environment management and educate the workers daily.