SOFTWARE DEVELOPER – WEB INTEGRATOR
The software developer works in a team to offer a powerful and avant-garde product, with the aim of making it the best tool on the market.
The role of the developer is to participate in the analysis and design of new functions/applications related to the CONFORMiT software and to optimize those already in place.
Workplace - Saguenay
At CONFORMiT, we are #digitalEHS!
Take part in our mission to save lives and live a business experience where you will be at the heart of the fusion between new technologies and health, safety & environment.
To work at CONFORMiT is:
Experience 360º Agility and lead change;
Maximize your happiness;
Make your creativity explode;
At CONFORMiT, you will ensure the development of the software by :
- Designing, developing and integrating quality software solutions;
- Touching several phases of software development: FrontEnd and tests;
- Taking part in the new function development estimation, with the team members;
- Working closely with analysts, UX/UI design team, FrontEnd team and Product Manager;
- Investigating anomalies and performing code reviews;
- Innovating and meeting the daunting challenges;
- Taking part in the various realizations and optimizations required in the Scrum type Agile development mode.
You are the ideal candidate if :
- You own a College degree in computer science or equivalent;
- You master the following languages or concepts: HTML 5.0, CSS, SASS, Bootstrap;
- You have a good knowledge of Git;
- You have experience with Jira and Confluence of Atlassian;
- You are happy in a constantly changing environment;
- You have a good knowledge of French and English;
- You like to innovate, and you are passionate about what you undertake; You are conscientious and organized;
- You like teamwork and improving with the feedback from your teammates.
At CONFORMiT there is also :
- A flexible work schedule;
- Collective insurances;
- A pension plan;
- An active social club;
- A creativity committee that allows you to carry out projects outside of your work context;
- Team breakfasts every month;
- Nerf wars;
- Debugging rubber ducks;
- LAN sessions;
- Sports at lunch time.