SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE – North America
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Senior Business Development Executive develops a portfolio of clients and prospects made up of large accounts for CONFORMiT software in North America.
Workplace - Canada, USA or Mexico
With a strategic position in the organisation, he or she provides a leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision values and objectives.
Description of Tasks and Responsibilities
Prospecting new clients
- Develop a portfolio of clients and prospects composed of large accounts.
- Search for new customers in North America.
- Build, develop and maintain good business relationships vital to the success of sales.
Manage the sales process
- Insure action for effective search of sales leads, prospects and the management of the sales pipeline with a strong CRM.
- Execute the sales process and the account management plan effectively in order to attract new customers.
- Manage the entire sales cycle, supported by the sales support team and our experts.
- Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
- Manage and maintain a level of activity and its sales funnel according to annual targets.
- Participate in the preparation of important value propositions and presentations.
Participate in business strategies
- Work on developing and implementing sales and marketing strategies with our experts.
- Network with industry watchers to insure the coverage of CONFORMiT as a strong emergent player in the EHS industry.
- Develop an intelligence data base on competition; their strategies, activities, and pricing. Get a strong knowledge of industry and technology trends in the EHS space.
- University degree or collegial studies diploma in a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in an executive sales position with strong performance in software organisation.
- Experience with enterprise software and service solutions for large and complex organizations.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management.
- Ready for extensive travel and willing to work with a world class team of professionals in a highly competitive environment.
- Experience in the sale of commercial software for big business.
- Work experience in the manufacturing or industrial sectors – an asset.
- To own a car and a valid driver’s license.
- To be ready to travel in North America.
- Good understanding of technology, manufacturing industry and the EHS space.
- Basic computer knowledge (Windows, data bases, programming, etc.).
- Proficiency in computer applications of the Office suite: Outlook (BCM), Word, Excel.
- Result oriented with leadership who can influence and inspire the entire organisation. Great team player with proven business networking capabilities.
- Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company departments and employees.
- Strong understanding of North American market dynamics and requirements.
- Experience with EHS environment – an asset.