EHS SOLUTION ANALYSIS AND IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST
The EHS solution analysis and implementation specialist ensures an exceptional experience for companies implementing the CONFORMiT business solution to manage their environment, health and safety. He assists the client in the implementation and the integration of the COMFORMiT software and in the organizational changes.
Workplace : Longueuil
A team of new technology enthusiasts, a creativity committee to encourage innovation, fun-oriented corporate culture, an individual development program: that’s what you will find in the CONFORMiT Team!
Working in collaboration with the customers and the COMFORMIT team, the specialist is responsible for drafting lockout cards using the CONFORMiT software according to an established methodology.
He also advises clients on regulations, standards and best practices to effectively manage the hazardous energy control program. In addition, the specialist offers training on CONFORMIT software and on various fields related to EHS (confined spaces, lockout, etc.).
Description of tasks and responsibilities
- Manage the implementation projects of the CONFORMiT software (IT integration, EHS professional services, change management, etc.) with the aim of making a success with every new implementation of the CONFORMiT software.
- Define and manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure proper execution of configurations, settings, tests and deliveries of the solution.
- Draft lockout cards using the CONFORMiT software according to an established methodology.
- Provide clients with resources for change management in their organization.
- Meet deadlines.
- Provide training and coaching to CONFORMIT clients on the software.
- Provide expert consulting services in terms of health, safety and environment.
- Advising EHS and Operations managers at our clients.
Customer relationship management
- Developing business relationships with customers in order to ensure their success.
- Doing rigorous follow-up with customers over the long term in order to meet their need with CONFORMiT solutions.
- 3-5 years experience in a role related to EHS.
- Knowledge of industrial environments.
- Knowledge of lockout.
- College diploma in a technical field (electrical, mechanical, industrial).
- Relevant knowledge of project management – an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline – an asset.
- Computer knowledge (software configuration, databases, networks, etc.)
- Health, safety and environmental knowledge.
- Knowledge of the regulations related to lockout (LSST, RSST, CSA Z460) – an asset.
- Knowledge in change management - an asset.
- Relevant training experience - an asset.
- Bilingual in English and French.
- Have a valid driver's license and a car.
- Hold a valid Canadian passport.
- The position requires frequent travel within and outside Quebec.
- Be conscientious and organized.
- Loving teamwork.
- Be comfortable with the pressure and the unexpected.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Excellent ability to manage time and priorities.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.